EFFECTIVE DATE: DECEMBER, 2021
Information We Collect When You Visit our Websites
You are free to explore the Websites without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit www.drsukhi.com or register for Kois Consulting Inc, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information.
This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Websites, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google.
Personal Information also includes Navigational Information or Payment Information where such information can directly or indirectly identify an individual. Navigational information refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed. Please see the "Navigation Information" section below. Payment information includes when we collect and process payment information from you when you subscribe to Dr. Sukhi Muker or Kois Consulting Inc., including credit cards numbers and billing information, using third party PCI-compliant service providers. Except for this, we do not collect Sensitive Information from you.
When you use our services or view content provided by us, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Kois Consulting Inc. for the operation of Dr. Sukhi Muker, to maintain quality of the service. For these purposes, we do link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
How We Use Information We Collect
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Use of Personal Information
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites and to improve www.drsukhi.com;
- send information or content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- meet legal requirements.
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm)
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen for non-EU users and under the age of sixteen for EU-users, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen for non-EU users, nor to children under the age of sixteen for EU-users, and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the said age limits as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen and sixteen respectively from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from an underage user as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen for non-EU users or sixteen for EU users as part of the Site.
Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from underage children as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen for non-EU users or sixteen for EU users to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen for non-EU users or under the age of sixteen for EU users as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of such children in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
Changes to this Policy
COMPANY reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
This policy and the use of these Sites are governed by laws of British Columbia, Canada. THE COMPANY adheres to principles of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) wishing to provide all its customers with the highest standards in privacy protection. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Canada.
Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us. Drsukhi.com is controlled, operated and administered entirely in Vancouver, B.C. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kois Consulting Inc.
1785 Bellevue Avenue
West Vancouver BC, V7V 1A8